AKC Labrador Retriever puppies

Chris84

This is a very strong breeding with Champions in Dam and Sires combined pedigrees. Both parents are of high quality and are both family owned dogs. Sire is a strong athletic black British lab with natural retrieving skills. He has an excellent pedigree behind him from Cochran?s Kennels. Dam is a black American Lab whose father, Muddybays Stormy Night, was a Master Hunter. Dams parents were hunted regularly and took part in various competitions. Both parents to these puppies are very smart and ready to retrieve anytime.
We have 7 to choose from black and yellows. The puppies have had a vet check, shots, dew claws removed, 5 and 7 week vaccinations, deworming, and will be well socialized. Pups come with 72 hour health guarantee which will be enough time for you to obtain a vet check. $100 deposit reserves your pick. Puppies will be ready for their new homes after March 11th, 2017. $800.00
Located in Southeast MO Contact Chris at 314-960-2128 or 573-624-1086 anytime

I can email or text you pics but for some reason I cant get to load on these forums its weird...

Where are your photos now? Photobucket or your public UPH profile?

I live in N. Illinois and am looking for a lab puppy available now or in the next
few weeks. I will pick it up. Will be in a loving/hunting family. Please give me
any tips, leads, recommendations. All would be greatly appreciated.

I can also be emailed at stevenvecchio@aol.com

Back