AKC lab pups SE MN

agraham20

We are excited to announce that we are expecting a litter of black and yellow pups around the end of April! This is a repeat breeding, the feedback from the last pups turned out great. They were easy to train, great off switches for around the house but also had all the drive you could want for field dogs and competition. They had exceptional noses and even displayed some point. The possibilities with these pups are endless.
Jazz is owned by a family member of ours. She has an excellent pedigree, and loves to retrieve. She is also the sweetest dog that just loves to please.
Braun is our stud dog and just an all around machine. If you watch some of our videos you see he can do it all! He is titled in the AKC and currently getting ready to run his Master tests this summer. He has multiple wins and placements in the tournament hunting world, and he is the best pheasant dog you could ask for. At home his off switch is amazing. He is a big cuddler and is content just laying around with the kids. Contact us for more info!03EA8F42-7B41-4808-B54F-EDF8DAC08B3B.jpeg

Beautiful dogs! I just checked out your Facebook page and love the pics and video content. Good luck on the litter. I’m up to my dog capacity now, but I hope you have another litter in about 10 years!

Beautiful dogs! I just checked out your Facebook page and love the pics and video content. Good luck on the litter. I’m up to my dog capacity now, but I hope you have another litter in about 10 years!
Thank you so much for the kind words! I’m glad you enjoyed our content. We aren’t pros by any means but these dogs are our passion. I hope to be doing this for a long time. Whenever you’re ready for a new pup feel free to reach out.

Back