a special thank you to johnson county pheasant's forever

bchunter

I would like to express my grattitude and appreciation to johnson county pheasant's forever and eckman's hunting preserve for putting on the youth and women pheasant hunt today. That was the most well run event like that i have ever seen. TOP NOTCH... my wife had the time of her life there with all the shooting instruction and guided hunts. My wife was able to successful harvest her first ever pheasant. She had a smile on her face afterwards that a sand blaster could not remove. She says she is now officially addicted to pheasant hunting and as soon as we got back in the vehicle was looking to see how many days til opening weekend. The state of kansas has now officially got one more pheasant hunter to carry on the tradition. As soon as she got home she circled the november 8th on the calender on the fridge lol..once again i can not express how much i appreciate you putting on this event.

Very cool:10sign: Good for both of you:cheers:

Kb i think i may have that hard to remove smile as well haha..especially with the shot she made and the way she lined it up and took it down on her very first shot..just walking the field beside her and having the birds jump up got my blood really going lol

I can tell you every kid and woman participating had a smile on their face and had a good time from what i saw..i can also tell you that all of those involved in the instruction and guided hunts were terrific and had smiles on their face as well

Last edited:
Great idea, JCPF chapter!

That is awesome!:thumbsup: I work with that chapter from time to time and get PF their auction guns.. they are great folks.

We had our nieces wedding or I would have had my wife go too.

That is awesome!:thumbsup: I work with that chapter from time to time and get PF their auction guns.. they are great folks.

We had our nieces wedding or I would have had my wife go too.

It was an experience that she will never forget. She is now deciding which pheasant forever membership she wants lol..i have to say i hit the jackpot

Back