A pheasant hunting we go!

mar10nz

Greetings all,
I understand about the winter dead season. My brother , Nejphew and I travelled all day yesterday to get into the area that we wanted and will be chasing pheasants in the state of Kansas for the next three days. I will do my best to keep you informed of the hunting and will even try to submit photos if I can figure that out. It 0530 hrs, the weather forcast today is that the temp ios to be in the 40's and sunshine. Just spoke with my wife back in Missouri (Misseri) and they are getting snow. Well will keep you folks posted if interest. Talk to you later.

Will be glad to hear your stories. My B-inlaw and son live in Co. and are heading out today. Wish we still had some season left! Good luck and travel safe.:10sign:

Hey Mar10nz!!! good luck out there! I am hoping to get back before season ends too!! what part of KS you hunting!? Let us know how you do. I was wanting to call you about my first hunt but your # did not show up on the private message!! good luck! ~~MATT

Good luck....keep all of us posted while we sit on our butts wishing we were hunting also...what part of Kansas are you hunting? Thanks...bored hunter here...doug

Back