A Memorable Day

Great video! Curious if you were hunting public/walk-in land or private? Thanks again for posting this.

Great video! Curious if you were hunting public/walk-in land or private? Thanks again for posting this.

Thank you for watching. Yesterday was all private. I generally mix in public, but I heard there was a bit of snow where I have amazing private access. My assumptions proved accurate. Birds held tight and some were findable.

Sweet! Looks like a great day! Those birds seemed to be holding real tight for late season; at least compared to the ones I’ve been chasing around!

Sweet! Looks like a great day! Those birds seemed to be holding real tight for late season; at least compared to the ones I’ve been chasing around!

Lucky day and it was fun. Last time out I never shouldered the shotgun. Every bird was in flight to Nebraska or Kansas. We hit another field in Yuma looking to get my buddy his last 2 birds. We saw 20 birds waving goodbye at us as we walked. Never got to 60 yards never mind 30. Good luck the rest of the season.

Thanks for sharing. It is fun to see the dogs work. I love the energy of your lab. It looked to be a fantastic day!

Thanks for sharing. It is fun to see the dogs work. I love the energy of your lab. It looked to be a fantastic day!
Thank you for watching. Echo is my girl. She is as intense as I am. I love watching her go. It inspires me. The guilt when I miss is bad, however.

Back