7 days in yuma

cowdog

Went out for a weekend hunt and came home 7 days later. Hunted with alot of random people I found out on the road and my dog got em all birds, Im proud of my boy.
Theres a ton of birds out there but man they are flushing wild. On one day I saw well over 500 birds.
Theres one field I go to that has over 100 birds on it but still havnt figured out how to get at em, Its planted in winter wheat and when they see me comin down the road they get up and go. I think I need a sniper rifle.
The weather has got to change. Its way to dry out there. Pray for snow.

Theres no birds in Colorado. Are u smokin the good chit or what???? Um diddo on the snow thing. Future forecasts dont look so good for the white stuff. Good luck on ur future trips.

Went out for a weekend hunt and came home 7 days later. Hunted with alot of random people I found out on the road and my dog got em all birds, Im proud of my boy.
Theres a ton of birds out there but man they are flushing wild. On one day I saw well over 500 birds.
Theres one field I go to that has over 100 birds on it but still havnt figured out how to get at em, Its planted in winter wheat and when they see me comin down the road they get up and go. I think I need a sniper rifle.
The weather has got to change. Its way to dry out there. Pray for snow.

good title for a movie 7 days in yuma

Back