4XGMPR MH x CPR *** SOLD OUT***

Ptnglab

4XGMPR HRCH Bearpoints Rosco MH x CPR Kip's Teal Delight

If you are looking for a new hunting & family dog look at this litter! We think Rosco speaks for himself by constantly producing solid all around dogs that love to retrieve and point birds with a ton of desire and style. He has throws some pretty successful hunt test dogs as well that are titling at high levels! We think that this litter could for sure add to that! Teal is new to the breeding program but we are very excited about what we think she will produce! Teal is flat out incredible in many areas. Her point and bird sense is one of the best we have seen. We weren't sure we would ever see a point as staunch or as far off of birds as our other Gator female Sway but Teal rivals Sway in that area and we think that says a ton! Marking this girl can flat out get it done she rarely doesn't get the bird she is after. Teal is extremely athletic as proof has entered and placed in Dock Jumping events! All of this plus a great loving personality. These will be some great Pointing Labs. Teal is a smaller Certified Pointing Lab at about 45lbs.

More info about Rosco and this litter can be seen at Northstarpointinglabs.com

Taking deposits now. All Health clearances and guarantee.
Males are $800.00 Males Reduced to $700
Females are $900.00

Litter expected between Dec. 27th and Dec 30th.

Contact Larry at 320-980-3367
I am located in the St Cloud, MN area

Last edited:
checked out your website. looks like you have some excellent dogs. Teal looks like she is a twin to my female. I sure wish I had room for one more.:cheers:

Only 1 male and 1 female left.

They are now 7 1/2 weeks old.

$900 for the female

$700 for the male or BO before 2-19-2012

Great looking pups

Last edited:
Back