4 Days Left

niceshot

Today was my last day, as I have to work the next 4 days. I had a good hunt today and a really good season. Anybody going to make it out this weekend? I have a Mac so if someone could tell me how move photo's from iPhoto that would be great.

I had a good season and the dogs got lots of work. The winter has been mild here and hope it stays that way. The state just needs alot of habitat work for the future of pheasant hunting in Iowa.

I've had a pretty poor year this year, but am not too upset about it. I am planning on going out at least 2 of these days and have also decided to start snow goose hunting to take care of the itch until next year.

I'm going to be hunting around the Indianola area I believe. Not sure, but more than likely. I was supposed to go to Britt later tonight and didn't want to mess with the blowing snow they had up there in the dark since I don't NEED to.

Had a pretty good year. Hunted just under 40 days this season and shot just shy of 100 birds. More importantly have a lot of good memories with family/friends and of the dogs. But they were all in SD. Only shot 1 bird in IA, but it was the best one/memory.

As of right now, I'm going to try to hunt around Indianola and follow them north to the minnesota border. We'll see if I actually get to go north. I'd like to go south, but don't want to fork the money over right now. Just bought a new rifle. :D

Back