20more days

OAP got the answer right-

Missouri is limited to 3 no matter if hunting migratory or upland. Didn't know that when I moved over here from Kansas.

Kansas upland is however much you want to carry.

and also cheese if you have any secret spots at bilby I am taking notes on where to go or should I say take a number lol. Lookout bilby im going to be ziggin and zaggin high steppin smoking some ditch parrots move over boys!!!!!

and also cheese if you have any secret spots at bilby I am taking notes on where to go or should I say take a number lol. Lookout bilby im going to be ziggin and zaggin high steppin smoking some ditch parrots move over boys!!!!!

I don't even remember where we hunted. I had my old shorthair. It was the weekend before I got married in Texas. Future wife was not happy that I didn't go to Texas with her that weekend, but went bird hunting with my buddies.

Let the dogs out, 200 yards from the truck my shorthair goes to trailing and then locks up. I shoot a pointed rooster.

Work up a ridge to the property line, then come back down the other end. My dog goes to trailing again, then locks up. Up flush a hen, another hen, another hen, and then a rooster. I'm done and hadn't more than got started.

Walked with my 2 buddies the rest of the morning. Saw 2 more birds flush way out of range and then we came home.

That was 2009.

I don't even remember where we hunted. I had my old shorthair. It was the weekend before I got married in Texas. Future wife was not happy that I didn't go to Texas with her that weekend, but went bird hunting with my buddies.

Let the dogs out, 200 yards from the truck my shorthair goes to trailing and then locks up. I shoot a pointed rooster.

Work up a ridge to the property line, then come back down the other end. My dog goes to trailing again, then locks up. Up flush a hen, another hen, another hen, and then a rooster. I'm done and hadn't more than got started.

Walked with my 2 buddies the rest of the morning. Saw 2 more birds flush way out of range and then we came home.

That was 2009.
I just cant believe it I have hunted it 3 times and have given a good effort all 3 times and one covey of birds I suck !! dog too!! :D

Back