2018 National Open Champion sired ESS pups

FCSpringer

2018 National Open Champion sired pups due the end of June. NFC FC AFC Crosswinds Comic Relief "Riot" x Blue River's Makin Waves "Splash" The pedigree speaks volumes of whats in the oven. We have a few reservations available. Please send a PM if interested. They will all be liver and white. We also have a few other options available from folks who bred to my bird finding stud dog. So you can check out that info on the site in my signature. Those litters being offered are repeats. And I believe they are some of the finest groups coming to hit the ground in North America.
View attachment 9218
View attachment 9222
View attachment 9220
View attachment 9221

Pedigrees stacked! Soon my friend, just let me get this knucklehead Roy through a season first.

Wow as a springer guy, I wonder how badly I would ruin a dog with so much potential. The dog would get so frustrated taking so long to get me trained! Good ones here!

LOL, we all have those times my friend. If you kids remember my River, Splash is her daughter. Here is Bobo, a pup I ran this spring of hers. 16 months old and got 27 pup points this spring. He can run all fall as well. Wont be 2 till January. He is a pup from her last litter. View attachment 9247

Last edited:
Back