2017-18 SW Kansas Pheasant hunting.

Jax74

My Name is Jason. I am wanting to put a hunting party together for our Liberal, KS area pheasant hunt for this upcoming 2017-18 season. We will be hunting public walk in areas. As you probably know, the public areas set aside to hunt can be quite a task if you don't have enough hunters. We will be staying in Liberal, KS. Please let me know if you might be interested.

My Name is Jason. I am wanting to put a hunting party together for our Liberal, KS area pheasant hunt for this upcoming 2017-18 season. We will be hunting public walk in areas. As you probably know, the public areas set aside to hunt can be quite a task if you don't have enough hunters. We will be staying in Liberal, KS. Please let me know if you might be interested.

What part of season are you talking early late??? Wear are you from??? How many in your group??? What breed of dog do you run??? Have u ever hunted the area WIHA b4???

I plan to make a January trip to Nebraska but want to hit up SW KS mainly for scaled quail & pheasant 2nd...

I am hoping to get in several trips throughout the season. I am from Amarillo, TX. I usually bring 4-8 hunters with a couple dogs, though I have come up by myself on many occasions. I have a work schedule that allows me to hunt more than just weekends. My hunting companion is a Black Lab. I have been hunting private and WIHA in this area for quite a while now. Unfortunately, as time goes on my access is just limited to WIHA, which is fine, I seem to harvest my fair share most seasons.

OK very cool I appreciate the info I herd that part of state was good this past season I plan to hunt the NW part of KS next year but mite reconsider

Back