2015 us drought monitor

I like it as it keeps us out of the 90's!!! 86 is ok for mid July for me!! Birdies need some cool off and some relief from the 100's out east... Hills been getting it every afternoon and animals are fat!!! Wish we had more water storage facilities!! Nothing like planning ahead!!!:cheers:

Howdy ho Chad, hope you and the fam are doing well.....I do hear ya brotha, however anymore rain and we will all float away:eek::eek::eek:

I also read an article where they (NASA, NOAA, and others) are saying the Sun will be going into a "solar sleep" around 2030 and they we will experience a mini Ice Age. The last time they said this happened was in 1600s and the river Thames in London froze over solid:eek::eek:

We should all be careful for what we wish for....

Greg

Guess ice fishing will be in store!!! + all the pine beetles will die off!!Win, Win!! I can dress for the cold, but people call the police when I dress for the heat!!!lol:cheers:

july%2014th%202015_zpsrih4azfi.jpg

Looks really good!! Getting a little dry in places but the yellow areas do not really bother me as far as bird production goes.

Aug%204th_zpsruepfjhc.jpg

This will be the last one for this year as we are in good shape going into the fall!! Thank you Mother Nature!! Good luck everyone and hunt safe!!
august%2018th%202015_zpsemiufm4k.jpg

Back