2014 season

turtle

I am trying to get all my vacation days scheduled. I can't find the opening date for the 2014-2015 pheasant season in Kansas.

I am trying to get all my vacation days scheduled. I can't find the opening date for the 2014-2015 pheasant season in Kansas.

they decided not to have one this year. believe it was changed to be the 2nd sat. of nov. and run thru jan. as usual. don't waste too much time of your vacation. just kidding, lot's of reasons to not work and watching the weather, dogs, grass, hope for a bird, buddy time are all worth it.

cheers

Kdwpt hasn't posted it on their website yet. One year it opened the the first weekend. Just wanted to make sure it was still second weekend.

Word to the young un-married guys out there. Don't get married on November 7th. My 5 year anniversary is this year. Guess I'll be buying her an out of state license and sharing a hotel room with the guys this year. Most years it works out ok, this year the calendar wasn't favorable.

Word to the young un-married guys out there. Don't get married on November 7th. My 5 year anniversary is this year. Guess I'll be buying her an out of state license and sharing a hotel room with the guys this year. Most years it works out ok, this year the calendar wasn't favorable.

Mine is almost as bad. My wife's birthday is Nov 14. We make it work.

Daughters birthday is 14th. Wasn't there for delivery and will always miss cake if season opens during. She understands now.

Been trying to pull up kwpt on phone. Finally at work had a free minute so searched with computer. Found lots of info . Why computer made a difference I have no clue.

An old guy told me when I was in high school: "whatever you do, don't get married during hunting season. It's not just that first year it's every year you're going to lose".

Back