2013 WI Pheasant release way up

I read about this this morning. Im on the fence about it too. It obviously works for a lot of people..

I agree,it doesn't help habitat but maybe it can get a few more people especially kids excited and they will provide support in the future by joining Pheasants Forever and be a positive voice for the sport/bird we love....just a thought.

I agree,it doesn't help habitat but maybe it can get a few more people especially kids excited and they will provide support in the future by joining Pheasants Forever and be a positive voice for the sport/bird we love....just a thought.

Good point....plus they could be spending the resources on bridal trails or other non-hunting related stuff.

I like it

I love the fact that the DNR added additional places to hunt. which I hope means they are really thinking about more cover. I also love the fact that instead of just keeping the same amount of birds that they increased every area. At the end of the day this is good news because the DNR is taking the money that we have been spending for years is being given back to us as hunter's and conservationist.

Remtech

Back