10 round ban??

FCSpringer

Any one know if we can order guns from over seas yet with the 10 round mag. Specificaly the H&K 630 223???? I can't seem to find out. Complete joke these carbines were banned in the Brady crap and you can get all these assult rifels and ar's.

The Brady bill was let to expire. You can have any magazine you want or should I say that they sell.

Yes but I can't find any info as to someone actually ordering in guns from H&K Germany yet. these are nice guns and I want to get one. My dad shot the crap out of his for 15-20 years, and they are a very accurate gun. Awesome varmint gun. They went way up in price used during the ban. Simply ridiculous. I would think if they can come back in the price should reflect availability. Sweet guns thats if they would be the same quality as 15 years ago too I guess.

Here's a used one

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=235211523

I don't believe they make the 630, 770 or 930 any longer. I had two 770's. Fantastic guns...although tough on brass with their fluted chamber and the way the eject and many times hit the side of the receiver and cave the case moth in. Very reliable gun though. I loved mine. Both had the German quick release claw scope mounts.

Back