10-26-20

Trout, you know the drill... it's Thursday morning (8:50am) and Fldbred found that last rooster from last week's Tuesday stocking... your 230 must have been hunted hard... same with my Wednesday (as you read) but Fldbred shoots straighter than I...

Trout, you know the drill... it's Thursday morning (8:50am) and Fldbred found that last rooster from last week's Tuesday stocking... your 230 must have been hunted hard... same with my Wednesday (as you read) but Fldbred shoots straighter than I...
Lol..don't know about the shooting but we are working hard for every bird!

Thursday night....stocked around 1pm today in the North West.... was hunting this morning before the truck and ready to call it a day when we rounded the corner to find this.....( hope the pic shows 3 or more)... left these birds for other hunters while we drove to a different SGL so we wouldn't know exactly where they were....

One peeve, the driver's been dumping with no concerns to obvious cover....dump em from the parking lot instead of driving into the game lands a bit.....as a result... birds sitting in the farmers field across the road from the game lands.
I get that the driver's not interested in my problems, but a waste of resources.

Attachments

• IMG_20201119_122132201_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201119_122132201_HDR.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 9
Back