55 Degrees in January isn't Ideal. We still had some Success.

Nice video, good dog work, & some fine shooting walk213...................Congrats! Thanks for sharing
Appreciate you watching. We spent 20m trying to get the rooster in the woodpile. I hate leaving him for badger food. We just could not find a way to get in deep enough. The one shot was embarrassing. I almost fumbled the shotgun. I finished fine, so that makes me feel better.

Walk,
Looked like a great hunt with a mixed bag. Weather has been tough this year. Hunted on Sunday with temps close to 60 where we were. Birds just spread out and get tough to find at those temps.
Great video!
Matt

Walk,
Looked like a great hunt with a mixed bag. Weather has been tough this year. Hunted on Sunday with temps close to 60 where we were. Birds just spread out and get tough to find at those temps.
Great video!
Matt
Hi Matt, I probably would have refrained from taking the quail, but I wanted to get on the board. Plus they taste pretty darn good. Too warm for the dogs, and the birds were spread out everywhere. We hit a few new spots that actually produced some action. Many of my farmer friends have rotated cows into the grass corners so cover is getting sparse. Thanks for watching Matt. I might get out 1 more time depending on the work schedule. Good luck to you if you get out.

Ross

Back