Quail Available

beaglebob1

He guys I will have tons of Quail this year. Flight conditioned birds 4.00 375.00 per 100.
Day olds 1.00 or 90.00 per 100
Flight birds ready in August.

Qual Available?

Bob, are there any restrictions on buying and setting your own birds on public land. I love hunting West branch and Berlin. It always seems so open and not a lot of hunters and Berlin has a dog training facility. I would like to get Brutus on birds early to help his feild conditioning. And how far are you from Portage County.

Thanks,
Jimmy and Brutus

Bob, are there any restrictions on buying and setting your own birds on public land. I love hunting West branch and Berlin. It always seems so open and not a lot of hunters and Berlin has a dog training facility. I would like to get Brutus on birds early to help his feild conditioning. And how far are you from Portage County.

Thanks,
Jimmy and Brutus

hey jimmy. no i dont think you can do that unless its a field trail and the birds have to have bands on there legs. we do it here on the farm and you should be able to do it on private land. i am sure some regulation says you cant .;)i would check with local game warden and see what he has to say. my zip is 45106

Last edited:
Back