What's your dogs name?

Current
Maddie (Mat or momma) 5yr old Female Golden Retreiver
Brutus (Brute) 7.5 month old male golden from Momma above
Dottie (Dot, Dots) 7.5 month old female Golden retriever from Momma

Past
Toby Male Golden retriever
Chance Male English Redtick Coon Hound

Our six year old female lab is named Belle. Our 1 year old male lab is named Clark. My kids named him after the Vacation movie character Clark Griswold. I wasn't too crazy about it at first, but his name definately fits him.

Scott

Blue Weim named Rigel. Rigel is the name of the blue star that makes up the left foot of the constellation Orion.

Silver Weim Axel, just a good German name

My 6yo is Husker and 2yo is Lady, both pointing black labs...

I'm amazed and impressed at the variety, thats cool not the same ol same ol as for me
male cocker-ruger
female cocker-maggie
male golden-midas (my girlfriend came up with that one its very clever if you know your stories)

Current-Woody-5 year old Golden Retriever. Gone but never forgotten, my great Golden Retriever Gretchen died 6-6-09. Prior were 3 Black Labs, Remmy, Whitney, and Molly. All are buried at my hunting cabin with markers and their collars except Molly who I had to give away when I got divorced in 1986. I'd take dogs like I've had over most people anytime.:thumbsup:

Chet...he's a Yellow Lab Retriever.

His official AKC name is Evan's Smokin Winchester!

I also have a non hunting dog named Hugh Hefner who is a Pug/Terrier mix. :)

20 month old black lab name Theayo. Its pronounced Theo but with an A.

This is his first year hunting and he ran down a runner 2 weeks ago. It was his first real retrieve! I was searching for a downed bird and he took off over a little hill. I called for him so he could come help sniff it out but he wouldn't come. I finally started getting annoyed and nicked him with the shock collar and whistled to get him to come back. He came running over that hill with the rooster in his mouth! I was so proud! I had missed the rooster running when I crossed under a fence but he didn't. I wish I had a camera on me but it'll forever be burned into my memory.

13 Month Old Female Yellow Labrador --- Madeline May aka Maddy or her Hunting name maDDIEEEEEE maDDIEEEEEE

Past Friend's

13 Year Female Yellow Labrador --- Sunshine Kanga Nicole aka Kanga, Roo, Roozers

9 Year Male Chocolate Labrador --- Dante aka Dante Bigshit like the Rockies player.

Mutt---Max Teenage Dog taught a lot to each other
Mutt---Kipper
Mutt---Mickey First Dog

Otis - 12-year old male lab. Maybe the best pheasant dog I ever walked behind and the best dog I ever owned. Time is short and it often weighs heavy on my mind.

Nina - 6-year old female lab. Maybe the worst pheasant dog I ever walked behind. Clingy, needy and a source of constant frustration. Kids love her though and she is here to stay.

Butkus - Male Lab 1987 - 1998. Did a little duck hunting with him and was a good companion. Didn't live in pheasant country at the time. Think he would have been a pretty good meat dog if given the chance.

Zonk, Fred, Sam, Tuck - Setter, two pointers and a Brittany I grew up with back in Indiana. Quail numbers were on the fall back then so hunting memories are few and far between.

current (1st) bird dog ESS female - Fillmore

male cocker when i was a kid - BJ
parent's male lab they just put down after turkey day - Liberty

Current dog: GSP named "Cookie" paper name is "Cookies and Cream"

Previous dog: GSP named "AL" (my mom named him)Paper name was "Hubbard's Little Al"

Back