What's your dogs name?

Kody, my GSP. He is the first dog that I have owned. I get to get another pup as soon as I get moved into my new house though :thumbsup:

My older labs name is "Rebel." He is the father of my other dog who I appropriately named "Spawn."

Current:Vizsla, Tucker aka, Bucket
Previous:GSP's, Zeke aka, Big Dog and Pete aka, Taco

My Brittany now is Tony his paper name is Anton DeCornay, Duke of Brittany 1583. I had a female named Tina her paper name was Lady Bertina Louise.
The one I liked best was my male Gunnar, which Danish for "he who walks with a gun" or something like that. These were all Brittany's the only breed I choose to own......Bob

My gal is Sally a mutt that I found hiding under my lawn mower 9 years ago. I've hunted her hard to . I've dove, duck, and even crow hunted her .

Curly Coated Ret.: Hemi

Chesapeake Bay Ret.: Mac

Pudel pointer : Gunner

2 Britts: Joules and Punk (shortened from Pumpkin)
1 GSP: Tate (Tater, Tatum, or "Tatey" as the wife calls him)
1 GWP: Duke

Past: Beethoven (Toad), Fred, and Bud

A Braque named Boozer...no relation to his owner:cheers:

Dog Names

Current dog: Gus, a paperless orphan out of a rescue organization
Prior dog: Sport (call name), Mark's Sporting Life (AKC registered name)

Both Brittanies. Both very much loved and appreciated.

names

4 current Pointers: Jewells, Jigs, Spyder, Lucy

1 cheasapeake: Reba

Deceaced dogs: Max, Babe, Chigger, Cannon, Gunner, Freckles, and my first dog I got when I was about 5 was Sparky.

GSP's Dakota , Browning , Hoosier , My current shorthair ; Bleu . I will keep one of the pups from Bleu, when I breed her in March.

Black Lab (1 yr) - Tater - Tater tot
Black Lab (12yrs) - Ozzy - Oz - The Oz Man- Ozzenstein - Wizard of

Gone, but not forgotten
Black Lab - Augustus - Gus - Gussy
Chesapeake - Montauk - Knuckle-head - You dirty Son of a B.....

Current: 2 year old GSP female, Mya.
14 week old GSP female, Sage. Love this name. I will try to post pics when I figure out how. She got her name based on her coloring.
Past: RIP at 18 months, Male English Pointer, Krazy Kasey.

Back