Sad day

Today is a very sad day at this household a couple more as this morning at 6:30 I found that the cancer my lab had been fighting for over a year took her life she may have only been a dg to some but for us she was special she was my go to girl when i really needed to find birds and she never missed a retrieve you will be missed my friend rest in piece :(

Joe, thanks for the call. Sorry to hear the news. Though you knew it wasn't far off it doesn't make it any easier to lose your companion in the field. You just can't prepare for these times!!!! It is amazing how you can remember all those retrieves and bird hunts that you had with her, now she gets to go hunting every day!!

Very sorry for your loss Joe, We all know how devastating this time can be.....Bob

GCB, My most sincere condolences. Never an easy thing. Focus on what you two shared. To real people, dogs are never "just a dog." They are furry children & partners.

Sorry to hear the bad news.

So very sorry to hear your bad news. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know your pain all to well

the thing that sucks the most about this is I can remember every detail of her life from the time i got her as an 8 week old pup things i thought i had forgotten suddenly got jared and I can remmember every retrieve time and place from the first 1 to the last this last winter

Hate to hear that Mr Gove. Never easy to deal with. Sounds like you have wonderful memories.

My sincere condolences for your loss.

My deepest sympathy goes to you and yours! You will always remember the good times and as I know first hand the pain does get easier but then again you never forget just remember you will meet again and enjoy each other.

Sorry GCB! It's like a part of you falling off! You'll hear a similar bark, and snap around to look for him, knowing all along he won't be there. It's tough. Remember those pinnacle moments. They'll always be there.

thank you gentlemen your generosity means alot even though we all go through this at some point it is still great to hear everyone express their gratitude towards a fellow man and a fallen friend

the thing that sucks the most about this is I can remember every detail of her life from the time i got her as an 8 week old pup things i thought i had forgotten suddenly got jared and I can remmember every retrieve time and place from the first 1 to the last this last winter

It hurts now but in time those will be fond memories. You will replay them in your mind another 100 times.

Sorry for your loss GCB. You had a great friend and great memories.

Back