Regent ND

No, I think he makes all of that stuff from old parts he finds along the road. Boots are caught when fishing. Quite resourceful.

:D

Did he get his sweet personality there? or his computer there? I got to be more vigilant, all a found was a decent bucket, and a questionable pair of underwear!

I look at it like this. Those that are charging to hunt pheasants are putting something into it, takes a lot of time and money to maintain a pheasant population, Like habitat and habitat improvement, Winter food source, predator control. :eek: OH yeah REALLY!
HEY! You guys should try it sometime.
I'm glad that those that pay to hunt, and those that charge to hunt are all happy.

Im sorry SUCKER!!:cheers:

Daryl... where's your other brother Daryl. :D Just kiddin.

Come on... we all don't live in Pheasant land like you do. If someone wants to make his vacation a Pheasant hunting trip where he is certain to see a lot of birds and even shoot a few while having a good time, what's the problem?

Some people go to the Caribbean, some people go to Regent... Why should you care where he spends his vacation money. Just sayin....;) :)

OK!! It just sucks that we have to pay for somthing that was always free! I dont like change. Soon we will all have to pay to hunt on private property!

Maybe Daryl should start a new post that talks about the good and bad of paying a farmer to hunt his land? I was just excited about going out and hunting and shooting some limits of birds! I have many places "on private land" where I hunt for "free." But I still send the farmer a Christmas gift and a thank you for the opportunity to hunt. I even stay at a guys house in Montana for a week at a time and don't "pay" him to hunt, but I do show my appreciation for his hospitality. I don't mean to be harsh, but what difference does it make to you how I spend my hard earned money on hunting?

I guess if you want fee hunting to be the deal --good for you its not for me!$ 150 for 3 stinky birds what a joke!! I will never pay! but I do give christmas to a few land owners that let me hunt. My family dosent charge anybody to hunt. Its just a few greedy farmers that think they own the birds on their land and hate it when the neighbors dont post or charge hunters. SUCKERS!!

Back