Pay to Play Kansas Quail any Suggestions?

Duckn I want to hunt quail never done it and really want to. Have pheasant hunted all my life.. I have plenty of private land to hunt phez in SD, that is the only upland game species in that area though.

Andy, I was not saying you are a city slicker. I am simply saying that the old farmers where I grew up would say something like that about someone talking about paying to hunt birds.

I am not saying pay to play is wrong. Just that it is not the cultural norm here.

My bad Andy I just saw that. I must have had another brain fart! When time gets closer to come to KS get ahold of me. I'll take you out. Can't promise a bag full of quail but I can say that it will be a good time watching a Pointer work.

Would Love that looking like it will be the first week in January. I get two weeks off for X mas first week will be Family/So Dak Phez ( I know you feel bad for me) and second week will be Some hunting!!! I have yet to hunt behind a good pointer would love to see it I love good dog work.

I must have had another brain fart! When time gets closer to come to KS get ahold of me.

I think brain fart syndrome is going around our geo-medico area. I'm plagued with 'em. :p

Back