Outnumbered

great bob

i am happy to hear this bob. my moeny is on gunne, go gunne! i did the math of the ages, of the dogs, happy to know, i can still, do math. let us know what happens. thx
scott:D

From one JMc to the other jmac...I'LL TAKE THAT BET...:cheers:

Have no fear, Gunne has quite an impressive Pedigree. He has One Hall Of Fame. 16-FC and CH. 7 DC, One National Champ. and One Runner Up National Champ. I bring this up only to show the breeding that makes him tick. My 2 sons and I ran our 3 dogs together today. Their 2 pups have a running style with their Hind Legs close together. Full speed half speed always the same close together. Tony runs with his hind legs close together.

Gunne is entirely different. slow his hind legs are even with his body, Half speed they are out slightly. Full speed they are way out and they come way up and that shows he is really digging. Speed man he is fast and can he cover ground when he wants to. He has speed those other pups could never come close to matching. Even full grown he will be close to their size for he is a big pup all ready. He will have long legs and body. The Breeder and my Vet say he will be a inch or so oversize. Half grown he can overtake Tony, pass him and leave him behind. So have no fear Gunne will be a ground covering machine. I will have my hands full keeping him in hunting range............Bob

Last edited:
Quotes from Pheasants forever magazine!

"If English setters and pointers are the high-performanace sports cars of the pointing breeds, the GSP is the pick up truck. It's low maintenance reliable as the day is long and it can carry a load."

"Theres no doubt that more pheasants are pointed by GSP over the course of a typical season than are pointed by any other breed."

"The GSP isn't the fastest, flashiest or most stylish performer, but it always puts in an honest day's work, always gives a 100 percent and always gets the job done!"

thought all you GSP guys would enjoy these!

bob and kansascowboy,

thx bob, this thread is getting into a dog bread, fight ,love it, go gunne. kansascowboy, my britts point so, i dont get your point , not that your incorrect, however, imho , britts do it all. thx for your input. im not a gsp hater, i think , britts , are smarter..... all birds dogs are great, some like me have are favorite, please dont hold this against us, unless you want to. cause you will not change are minds. lol lol lol:D thx agian for your input. :cool:

Last edited:
Jmac, For those that don't know me From 1957--1967 I had GSP'S. They just didn't work out for me. In about 1967, I got my first Brit Lady Bertina Louise. She was a great upland Dog for me. So good in fact, I have never had another breed of dog. Nothing but Brittany's since that time.............Bob

out

bob, your a few years older than me. i to have had several different breads of dogs. i agree no bread has been as good as the britts ive owned. they do it all. thats not to cut down anyone on the forum. i just have good taste like you. lolm no hate mail please:eek::D

Last edited:
Back