Gucci Time

Suburbans, dog trailers,pheasant ranches,pheasant outfitters, pheasant guides, these guys that line up in a field? That's gucci.
This from someone who admitted to having a ski boat. I keep having this vision of a guy in a swimsuit with a beer in his hand cruising the beach looking to pick up chicks. Wonder if he will associate with beach babes who drive suburbans?

Suburbans, dog trailers,pheasant ranches,pheasant outfitters, pheasant guides, these guys that line up in a field? That's gucci.
Damn I was really sweating waiting on this reply. Glad to say I don’t check any of those boxes! Oh wait a second. I only hunt with one buddy and with just two of us there is always a line no matter what direction we walk. Does that put me in to Gucci classification??

Damn, I have owned a suburban, I co-own a dog trailer, and I work as a pheasant guide regularly. If my hair hadn't fallen out I'd get a man bun too. A man bun must be gucci, or maybe just douchie?

Back