Anyone know anything about this event?

V-John

I'll be at a field trial in Nebraska, or I'd go. I'd highly recommend catching the seminars- Mo Lindley would be one that would go see for sure. Bud Moore too.

cheesy

I'm registered as is my boy for the free t-shirt.

John's Sporting Goods out of Pittsburg seems to be the major sponsor/host. Not sure what to expect, but we are going to go nose around.

From what I've seen, this is the 1st one, so nothing to compare it against.

gsh lover

yes I do. Been driving pass it everyday for work. Going to be wet, and it's in a grass pasture, Jake's Fireworks is behind it, with John's helping out. Sounds like the money behind it is planning on it to be one of a kind in a few years. There is plenty of room for it to grow.
We have had 5-6 inches of rain the last few days, and are supposed to get a lot more by the weekend. If by some chance it misses us, this should be a great expo to attend. Lots of hunting vendors, with lots of stuff to sell.

cheesy

My wife had got me a gift certificate for a pair of Russel’s Moccasins last year. I finally took the time to have a coworker trace and measure my feet and legs to get a pair made. Sent off in the mail day before yesterday. Today I see Russel Moccasin will be there. Think I’ll have them remeasure.

The vendor list is a couple pages long.

matto

I totally misinterpreted this event until reading this thread. So many of these events are deer or waterfowl focused, ie, uninteresting to me. This one even has a deer track in the logo. If it's truly upland focused, why the deer track? Regardless, I decided I wasn't interested without investigating it. That may have been a mistake. I would love to hear the trainers, Mo Lindley in particular. Unfortunately I made other plans this weekend.

Jet

Spent most of the day at this yesterday. It was well worth the trip. Mother nature wasn't kind to them but I hope it does well enough to justify having it again next year.