Anyone know anything about this event?

I'll be at a field trial in Nebraska, or I'd go. I'd highly recommend catching the seminars- Mo Lindley would be one that would go see for sure. Bud Moore too.

I'm registered as is my boy for the free t-shirt.

John's Sporting Goods out of Pittsburg seems to be the major sponsor/host. Not sure what to expect, but we are going to go nose around.

From what I've seen, this is the 1st one, so nothing to compare it against.

yes I do. Been driving pass it everyday for work. Going to be wet, and it's in a grass pasture, Jake's Fireworks is behind it, with John's helping out. Sounds like the money behind it is planning on it to be one of a kind in a few years. There is plenty of room for it to grow.
We have had 5-6 inches of rain the last few days, and are supposed to get a lot more by the weekend. If by some chance it misses us, this should be a great expo to attend. Lots of hunting vendors, with lots of stuff to sell.

My wife had got me a gift certificate for a pair of Russel’s Moccasins last year. I finally took the time to have a coworker trace and measure my feet and legs to get a pair made. Sent off in the mail day before yesterday. Today I see Russel Moccasin will be there. Think I’ll have them remeasure.

The vendor list is a couple pages long.

I totally misinterpreted this event until reading this thread. So many of these events are deer or waterfowl focused, ie, uninteresting to me. This one even has a deer track in the logo. If it's truly upland focused, why the deer track? Regardless, I decided I wasn't interested without investigating it. That may have been a mistake. I would love to hear the trainers, Mo Lindley in particular. Unfortunately I made other plans this weekend.

Spent most of the day at this yesterday. It was well worth the trip. Mother nature wasn't kind to them but I hope it does well enough to justify having it again next year.

Back