Youth Introduction Activities

Liv2hunt

I am on the board of a local not for profit that focuses on introducing people into hunting, fishing and conservation in our county in KS. We provide youth fishing clinics, hunter education classes, game calling classes, bow hunting basics, archery range and instruction and our big event is an annual youth doe hunt on private farm ground all expenses paid. I for one would like to expose youth into upland hunting and am always looking for what works with other groups out there. It is a lot of work for our all volunteer membership but well worth it. If you have experience with youth introduction to upland hunting activities that were successful would you please share. Thanks.

I am on the board of a local not for profit that focuses on introducing people into hunting, fishing and conservation in our county in KS. We provide youth fishing clinics, hunter education classes, game calling classes, bow hunting basics, archery range and instruction and our big event is an annual youth doe hunt on private farm ground all expenses paid. I for one would like to expose youth into upland hunting and am always looking for what works with other groups out there. It is a lot of work for our all volunteer membership but well worth it. If you have experience with youth introduction to upland hunting activities that were successful would you please share. Thanks.

Have you reached out to Outdoor mentors or KS Hunting and Fishing group on Facebook? But I've seen quite a few events regarding introducing upland hunting to kids on the FB group in partnership with the Outdoor Mentors Group.

We partner with Outdoor Mentors but I will need to check into the KS Hunting and Fishing group. Appreciate it.

Back