YLM FC sired/ SD Guide Dog

ford

Toad is a 6 year old YLM about 75 lbs. He is one of my personal guide dogs at a very busy wild bird hunting lodge in SD. He is obedience trained, CC, FF and does handle and run blinds.

He has retrieved 1000's of pheasants, ducks , geese and dove. I recently ran him in a NBDCA type event and he placed 3rd out of 37 dogs.

He is very good with kids, my 3 year old feeds him and walks him. He is quiet and clean in the kennel and will sit by your favorite chair after a day in the field or anytime you want him to. He is housebroke, but has been an outside dog for the last year. He gets along with other dogs, I have never had an aggression problem with him towards other dogs or people.

He was trained by a pro field trial trainer. He has alot of desire, great marker(consistantley stepping on marks at 200 yds). He has one of the best noses in my arsenal of field atheletes.

Toad is a turn key dog. All you have to do with him is drop him in the field and he will produce. I am selling him because I have a litter of pups comming and I am going to keep two of them since it is the last litter out of my female.

I am asking 1500, shipping and tavel will be at buyers expense if needed. I can send pics. And if you want to see him work we can make that happen also. I can also send his pedigree.

Any questions about him feel free to contact me at 605-530-3195 or you can pm me here, if you call please mention that you saw the post on ultimate pheasant hunting.

Thank You

Brandon Ford

i have hunted with this dog, and what ford is saying is correct, plus more in my opinion. I woud buy this dog for a guide dog in a heart beat but i have no room for him in my kennel i have to many dogs. he would make somone a fanactic gun dog
DBenda

Last edited:
Back