XMAS spirit

My sister called the other day and asked if I wanted to be in the family 5 dollar gift exchange:thumbsup: You throw all the gift on the floor and pick. After some serious thought I said yes:). This is the greatest thing thats ever happened to XMAS. It makes shopping fun:eek: Looking for the most worthless gift you can find:) Who wouldn't want a BIG heart healthly can of FISH ASSHOLES:D Its amazing what can be found for 5 bucks:thumbsup: Any of you guys or gals do anything fun for Xmas?

We did something similar. Everyone brings 3 gifts under $5. You roll dice and if you get doubles you pick a gift and open it. When all the gifts are picked- set a timer for 10 mins or whatever you choose. If you get doubles you then 'steal' a gift that you want from someone. A lot of fun but more fun when kids are younger.

Last edited:
hey coot. do I get the heart healthy can? I suppose you were referring to my need to reform my evil eating habits after finding out I have had a silent heart attack. too bad the duck dynasty chia beards cost more than $5 maybe we could of planted one on top of your head:D hey coot do you think you are santa. I see you are from the north pole again

cootie I think Christmas I going to be scary this year. this gift thing could get ugly. I still remember the sunscreen container you put fox piss in and gave to me a couple years ago.

cootie I think Christmas I going to be scary this year. this gift thing could get ugly. I still remember the sunscreen container you put fox piss in and gave to me a couple years ago.

Now that's funny!!!

Back