World peace

I found out you get paid for a noble peace prize. So I'm working on world peace. I'm sitting hear thinking what makes me so mellow; and the answer to that would be high levels of fructose corn syrup, cable tv, and air conditioning in the summer. If everyone in the world had these three simple thing I know the world would be at peace. I would be happy to share the money if you all could come up with more great ideas.

Give everyone freedom of choice. Educate the uneducated. Let folks in less fortunate countries go out and pop off a few hundred rounds through a firearm of their choice.....always makes me feel better. Finally, give em' a place to hunt and fish and a beverage to enjoy when they're done.

Kansas Brittnay, just remember ,"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID":cheers:

The world would be a much more peaceful place if every wife gave their husband an all season pass to go out when and where they wanted during the pheasant season.

Please don't pinch me, I don't want to wake up from this dream :cheers:

When will some females learn men need to get out and away from the world. I am very lucky, my wife kicks me out to go fishing and hunting. I have come from work to find my camper all packed and her telling me to go alone and come back happy. Even now in retirement she tells me to go Fishing or Shooting Trap and I hunt 5 days a week as is when the season is here.......Bob

Yup! having a Wife that allows 5-6 out of state trips per fall is "world peace" for sure. Now having her pack the truck would be real cool. :eek:

I pack the camper pretty well the first trip, after that it's, put it on the pickup and go.:cheers:

Back