Who Needs a dog?

OklahomaHunter

I live in North west Oklahoma and have two black AKC registered american Labs. I say american because they are tall, thin, with long legs but are under the max exceptable height. I have been thinking about breeding them. They are both easy to train. Easiest dogs I have worked with. I have there predigrees and they have some good back ground. Would any one be interested in any of the pups? She will be coming in soon. I sure most will be black but she does have alot of blondes in her pedigree. I train my dogs and could work with the pups if you are interested. Chad

Labs with a thinner body and taller at that are really great. They are just able to keep up better than those regular sized labs who often bulk up as they grow old. Though you can just work that aspect out, it would be easier if they develop on this level right from the start. I train dogs as well, though not commercially. I find labradors really playful but if you are able to command them properly, there would be no problem with it.

Back