Which upland semi-auto for pheasant?

i have a benelli montefeltro 12 gauge that i bought in 1993...killed a few thousand pheasants with it...got a benelli ultra light about 5 years ago...like it a lot, use it most of the time...has a 3 shell capacity, the montefeltro has a 5 shell capacity...back in the day, those extra 2 rounds came in handy! I used to go through 2-3 boxes of shells a day...where do you think "benelli-banger" came from???!!!!!! my montefeltro is definitely a used gun, but still very serviceable...happy to put it in your hands sometime if you have an interest...i have started collecting S x S shotguns about a decade ago, trying to "thin the herd" of many of my guns that I don't regularly use...if you got this gun in your hands, and shot it, and liked it, i'd be open to offers after you research what similar used guns sell for...happy to let you take the gun for a few months...i'm in duluth, mn...travel a fair amount, maybe we're not that far apart geographically....but beretta makes a great auto as well...
You probably are already aware, Guns.com is paying top dollar and paying shipping.. one shot gun I received 75% of new cost and the other 50%.

You probably are already aware, Guns.com is paying top dollar and paying shipping.. one shot gun I received 75% of new cost and the other 50%.
I’ve gotten some amazing offers from them. I submitted a couple guns that I bought on a whim (buyer’s remorse) and was able to recoup my investment.

Back