What to do when there is no hunting?

Hey Kiva, nice pup there. Glad to see he's all healed up. Like you, I try to get out on a long walk daily with my boy Duke. I bring along a scented dummy and a whistle and use the time to constantly enforce both whistle and verbal commands. Its a great way to keep my dog in shape and to meet other people. By the way, you can hunt Eurasian Collared Doves all year round, if you're lucky enough to have a place to hunt them.

Hey Kiva, nice pup there. Glad to see he's all healed up. Like you, I try to get out on a long walk daily with my boy Duke. I bring along a scented dummy and a whistle and use the time to constantly enforce both whistle and verbal commands. Its a great way to keep my dog in shape and to meet other people. By the way, you can hunt Eurasian Collared Doves all year round, if you're lucky enough to have a place to hunt them.

Thanks for the reply sig_mech. Goto. I love getting out with the pup. Might be interesting to see your dog retrieve with a gopro. ECD's seem to be everywhere these days but you are right, it can be really hard to find a place to shoot them. They seem to like farmyards, grain elevators, feedlots...all the places it's hard to get access.

Kiva

Back