What is Your Favorite Forum Thread?

BritChaser

Do you have a favorite thread in this great forum? I've been reviewing some of the older threads. I especially like "How many is a ton, a bunch, or a gob?" which is on page 3 of the Kansas forum. I laugh every time I look at the posts of that thread.

Missed that one.:( BOY! have to hand it to UPH members to get stuff figured out.

I have another one. Out in South West ND one year in a cafe having supper. I visited with some guys that saw such a large flock of pheasants that when they landed, flatten a large area of grass.:eek:

That would obviously be more then a ton.:confused:
I've NEVER seen that many, so how would you, that KNOW "stuff" describe it??:cheers:

SW ND a Very Birdy Area

Missed that one.:( BOY! have to hand it to UPH members to get stuff figured out.

I have another one. Out in South West ND one year in a cafe having supper. I visited with some guys that saw such a large flock of pheasants that when they landed, flatten a large area of grass.:eek:

That would obviously be more then a ton.:confused:
I've NEVER seen that many, so how would you, that KNOW "stuff" describe it??:cheers:

I hunted once in SW ND and saw more pheasants there than I have ever seen anywhere, so a flattened patch of grass would not surprise me.

Last edited:
Back