Waterfowl

Remington44

I was wondering are there any waterfowl fans out there? I have a few blinds and fields to hunt this year, pretty excited. To bad pheasants aren't as abundant as ducks and geese.

I'm a fan most definitely. Only get to go a handful of times though. I have a two year old GSP that I have been working with. Awesome pheasant dog so hopefully he will impress with waterfowl this season. Time will tell.

I hunt waterfowl too. Seems easier to find duck and goose areas to hunt than pheasant. As you mentioned, there's no shortage of waterfowl around here either.:thumbsup:

This year is going to be tough due to the drought drying up all but one of the ponds that I hunt. What is, is. I'm not too worked up over it.;)

Yeah I did hear a few guys saying that about the drought maybe affecting there areas. Hopefully it works out for everyone! Its funny when I talked to my dad about going duck or goose hunting he wants nothing to do with it anymore. He's a hardcore pheasant guy and that's about the only he will hunt anymore. I feel like you don't see many people like that anymore.

Its funny when I talked to my dad about going duck or goose hunting he wants nothing to do with it anymore. He's a hardcore pheasant guy and that's about the only he will hunt anymore. I feel like you don't see many people like that anymore.

Mine's like that too. I've seen him hunt ruffed grouse (besides pheasant) before and that's about it. If he's going out it's for pheasants. Though he doesn't do that as much anymore either.

Some pic's in my younger days

chadpic021.jpg
chadpic019.jpg

Nice pictures Bleu.:thumbsup: That winter river hunt you did looks like a blast. Nice mature looking wood ducks.

Are these photos from Colorado?

All are from Colorado about 20 minutes from the house.

Back