Vizsla Pups

smizell

Hey guys I know I should probably post this in the part for wanted pups, but I thought I would get more responses here. I have a good friend looking for a vizsla pup. I know he wants a dog out of good hunting stock and the dog will be a house dog. Any ideas on trusworthy breeders would be great or first hand experience. He is wanting to get a spring pup if possible.

Thanks

Sean

I know of three breeders that produce excellent vizslas in your area.Rebel Rouser lines produced by Hank Rozanek have always been A-1(Rozanek Kennels),he is in Nebraska.Mike Lundy in Kansas(Lundy's Vizslas) is producing excellent dogs as well.Rodney Albin(636-366-9746) in Mo. also produces great dogs.I've seen all three breeders dogs a AKC field trials and hunt tests and they all were very nice.

Hi, I've got a litter due the 24th of March, my female AVA has been bred to 2xNGDC DC/AFC Crimson's Twenty Gauge Ruger SH CGC "Ruger". Check out my site ramblinrivervizslas.info or give me a call at 414-294-3503. Ruger is probably one of the top 10 trial Vizslas in the country right now. Excellent hunters with trial potential.

I know its a little late to be relevant but I stumbbled on this site and registered when I saw this inquiry. I actually bought a Vizsla pup out of Ruger and couldn't be happier. He is 9 months old and we are stoked about our first season together. His trainability and natural desire to hunt are incredible.

Back