Valhalla GSP Stud Dogs

BleuBijou

Has anyone hunted with the dogs at Valhalla. If so , what do you think? I am going to breed my GSP in March and was looking at there GSP Stud dogs.

Has anyone hunted with the dogs at Valhalla. If so , what do you think? I am going to breed my GSP in March and was looking at there GSP Stud dogs.

I'm sure he has good dogs, But why not breed to one of the best.

Joker, just took 2 national championships this yr. and he is less then 2 yrs.
and he is right here in Colorado.

Check out American field and read about him. More info. P.M. me.
The dog is in my Kennel.

Dan
HTS
Gun Dogs

Unfortunately are pedigree's are not a good match! After alot of research, I am trying to stay with Hillhaven and the old german lines. Thanks for the info and if I had a dog with comparable ancestry I would for sure use him. I found a Stud that has Trekker on top and bottom of ped and My bitch has Trekkers Brother, this will give me what what I am looking for and a higher IC.

Studs

I cannot comment on the dogs mentioned but what I can tell you is there are several dogs in IA, KS, MO and OK with far more hustler blood up close than the dogs previously mentioned.

I cannot comment on the dogs mentioned but what I can tell you is there are several dogs in IA, KS, MO and OK with far more hustler blood up close than the dogs previously mentioned.

Acooper, I have a breeding planned in Oct. with Outlaw's Tall in the Saddle aka Duke, from Outlaw gun dogs. He has Hillhaven top and bottom with Trekker top and bottom. My bitch has DC Kurzaar's Ruger V Haven SH , which is Trekkers brother on the bottom and some high run dogs up top like Rawhides clown and Dixieland Rusty. I hope it works this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Back