V1 Ranch's Youth Day and Lady's Days in April

Tina_V1Ranch

Hi All,

I just wanted to share a couple events with ya'll that we plan to host here in April!

On April 22nd we will be hosting our Lady's Event:
We're so excited to host our 2nd annual Lady's Day! Our staff makes sure that our Lady's Day is the perfect chance to get out into the field, learn about gun safety, shoot a few practice rounds and take pointers on improving marksmanship.
Afterwards, walk through our fields for an opportunity to hunt some pheasants and enjoy a great upland experience with fellow lady hunters.
• $300 per lady - must be 18 or older.
• Class limited to 10 ladies.
• Includes informative course on upland hunting, loaner gun upon request, ammo, 3 pheasants per hunter, V1 Ranch gift, and lunch at the V1 Lodge.
• Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm.

On April 29th we will be hosting our Youth Day:
Youth Day is the perfect way to get your son or daughter out in the field to safely experience the excitement of upland hunting! The guides at V1 Ranch are passionate about getting kids out in the field and keeping the sport of hunting alive.
We will spend the morning discussing upland hunting, hunting with dogs, and chasing pheasants. Kids get to experience the true feeling of the upland hunt, get the chance to take shots at pheasants and learn about how the dogs work the field!
• $300 per youth - ages 11-17
• Class limited to 10 kids.
• Parents welcome to watch from the fence.
• Includes informative course on upland hunting, loaner gun upon request, ammo, 3 pheasants per hunter, swag bag and lunch at the V1 Lodge.
• Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm

For more information, to sign up and for questions, please feel free to contact me directly at tina@v1ranch.com and I will be more than happy to help you with anything you might need!

***50% Non-Refundable Deposit Required to Confirm Booking***
***Valid CA Hunting License Required***

Back