turkey calls donated to PF

FinBonZ

Here are two of my yelpers that will be up for auction at a couple of SE Iowa Pheasant Forever banquets. The one on the left will be going to the Van Buren County PF banquet held in Keosauqua, Ia on March 11. The call on the right will be up for sale at the Marion County PF banquet in Knoxville on March 12.

IMG_2509.jpg

Beautiful calls. Did you make them? I have one a friend made for me.

Also, welcome to the forum.

Yes I made them. Started a couple of years ago making them for friends and then started donating to different organizations for their fundraisers. Selling a few now. I really enjoy donating them to banquets as it gives me an excuse to go to more banquets and auctions!

Just found this site last night. Thanks for the welcome.

Steve

beautiful work there:) Welcome to the site:cheers: --1pheas4

I don't have a picture of mine, but here is one of my buddy's hanging on an Wayne Willis painting in my buddy's home in the beautiful Flint Hills of Kansas.

ElkCo22Jul07039Small.jpg

FinBonZ,

I have some pear seed in the fridge at the moment from Keosauqua, Iowa. The fridge holds a lot of precious items at this time of the year, including about 150 acorns of several species of oak trees. I am trying to do my best to put a few trees on this arid prairie I call home.

Back