Teaming up?

revs2ninegrand

I live right across the Big Sioux from S.D and was planning on heading there this weekend with my daughter to Pheasant hunt, but mom stole her with pumpkin patch and shopping bribes.

Anyways, I’m still planning on taking the dog and crossing the river but figured I’d ask if anyone wanted to team up or had room for one more.

A little about myself; laid back, SAFE, late 30’s out of shape Army Vet, dad of two girls (8 & 3). Was just planning on hitting some public land north of 90, but pretty much open to any other ideas! Feel free to PM me or reply here. I’m on this forum multiple times a day 😂

I live right across the Big Sioux from S.D and was planning on heading there this weekend with my daughter to Pheasant hunt, but mom stole her with pumpkin patch and shopping bribes.

Anyways, I’m still planning on taking the dog and crossing the river but figured I’d ask if anyone wanted to team up or had room for one more.

A little about myself; laid back, SAFE, late 30’s out of shape Army Vet, dad of two girls (8 & 3). Was just planning on hitting some public land north of 90, but pretty much open to any other ideas! Feel free to PM me or reply here. I’m on this forum multiple times a day 😂
You're in MN? IA? Have you hunted SD before? Where north of 90 are you headed? I may be interested...

Jon

I'm in Sioux Falls; if I wasn't already headed west for a long weekend to the central part of the state I'd take you up on the offer. I do suggest pinning 3 or 4 public spots on a map and plan on getting there early; you'll likely still encounter others but sometimes you can find a gem to yourself.

Back