Super sport for upland

fadetoblack188

Anyone use the benelli super sport for upland hunting?

I am looking to get a new skeet / upland gun and I love the super sport. I am looking into both super sport and ethos. But I think the super sport is winning.

I have a legacy Sport in 12 that I have used. I use it mostly for waterfowl now!! I do not see any really around. I see the legacy or I see the sport, not the combo!!!:thumbsup:

I have two Benelli Cordoba's and really like them. I too am looking at the Ethos for another Benelli purchase. I like the wood and engraving option.

I emailed Benelli a few times about the Ethos. I wanted to make sure the safety was reversible as I am right handed AND wanted to know if there was a high-rib option. I prefer a high-rib. They said that would be coming soon.

All said don't think you can go wrong with either one. Super Sport has been around for awhile so it is tried and true. Ethos is new but getting great reviews.

Super Sport

I have been shooting a Benelli Super Sport for about 5 years. I think it is the best all around shotgun. I use it for clay birds, and pheasant hunting. I can carry it all day, it has a light recoil and holds up well in all kinds of weather. For me it was a good fit. After a dozen or more shotguns I have tried, this is my favorite.

I have the Super Sport in 20 gauge which I use for hunting and sporting clays. Actually it's a nice dove gun too. You should enjoy it. Good luck with your decision.

Back