Started Male English Springer

boberosagundogs

Boberosa's Dangerous Man "Trace"

DOB: 5-10-2008
Sire: Courtmanâ??s San Jaibee
Dam: Sunsetskyes Win-Mill

Asking $2000 Shipping included.

trace.jpg

I really struggle in doing this as many started dogs usually have some sort of fault that I just can't seem to live with. Trace has none of those faults. The hands down best looking springer spaniel we have ever owned. Black and white in color gorgeous coat with nice feathering. He is an absoute joy in the house a calm and relaxed dog when not in then field. In the field has runs hard, has a great nose and the best retrieve out of all of the dogs. He marks with retriever-like precision. He comes from some great lineage out of Lighthouse Kennels. He has nice legs and can cover alot of ground. He is being sold basically to cover some kennel expenses as things are a bit slow this time of year, and none of our breedings took. He was a $1200 puppy and has several thousands in training him to the level he is at. We have no plans to steady him as he recalls instantly. He is ready to hunt wild roosters or whatever else you see fit. With his disposition he works well as a waterfowl dog as well.

If I weren't still recuperating from the cost of the relocation back up here to Montana, I would be all over that. But, in time, I will find another hunting buddy before the next season rolls around.

Back