spanielman

spanielman

Looking for hunter companion for SD pheasant opener.

Looking for hunting partner(s) who has (have) time to travel and enjoy time afield. Hunt 4-5 days a week. Have 3 week trip planned to hunt SD Grouse and Pheasant, leaving the 15th of Oct. Then back to Iowa for Pheasant, maybe with some grouse thrown in, in the UP of Mich. Always do NY opener @ Bear Springs Mnt WMA with good results for grouse and Pheasant. My diary says my dogs put up over 150 birds last year, would like to share good days afield. Willl do daily trips. Interested???

Last edited:
Looking for hunting partner(s) who has (have) time to travel and enjoy time afield. Hunt 4-5 days a week. Have 3 week trip planned to hunt SD Grouse and Pheasant, leaving the 15th of Oct. Then back to Iowa for Pheasant, maybe with some grouse thrown in, in the UP of Mich. Always do NY opener @ Bear Springs Mnt WMA with good results for grouse and Pheasant. My diary says my dogs put up over 150 birds last year, would like to share good days afield. Willl do daily trips. Interested???

While I certainly have the time, I do not have the resources to travel extensively.

I do however have a 100 acre shooting preserve & live in an area that has a lot of grouse. (northeastern St Lawrece county)

If you were willing to chip in a bit for feed cost, we could do a duo pheasant hunt on my place as well as hunt the various 20,000+ acres state forests in the area.

I have 6 year old brittany. What kind of dog do you have?

Back