south dakota nov.1-nov.10 or so

im planing on being in SD the 1st 10 days or so in NOV pheasant hunting & prairie grouse hunting also deer scouting im applying for a east river deer tag so i wanna see some of my deer spots b4 the hunt...

i will be hunting from say the winner SD area to redfield SD area i only hunt public lands not many ditches but there are birds in the ditches wear ive hunted i just like following my dog around not just shooting birds lol

if there is any other solo hunters or smaller groups that would wanna hook up for a day or so do let me know ... i run a small munsterlander so a pointer shes undercontrol & not let run wild in the fields i keep her kinda close... i let her range a lil on prairie grouse... not much more then pheasant...

i do drink beer & stay up kinda late but im up early daily ready to hunt...

ps ive had bad experiences with taking people to public lands i enjoy as they took others & tried to hide it? or promissed to allow me to hunt with them at there spots to only be lied to etc. so please if ur a guy just looking for new spots to take your friends later on etc. or the likes please dont reply... i am game to share info or if u have spots u like ill take u to my spots etc. that guy just rubbed me wrong lol winner area is new to me...

I am also a solo hunter. I will be in Miller from the 2nd to the 12th. I have a young pointing lab that I let run a little(50/60yards), but she is controllable. Like you I hunt public land and some ditches. This will be my 8th season, but I don't really have any honey holes to share. I'm 62 and I have had both of my knees replaced. My dog hunts kinda fast, but I hunt kinda slow. If that don't scare you off lets talk. ;)

PM received and responded to.

I'm from the Great Pacific Northwest. The South Puget Sound region of Washington State.

"lol u did not scare me yet ... lol " You haven't read the PM yet. :laugh:

Back