single user clay pigeon thrower ?

sidecar

anyone have a recommendation for a portable clay pigeon thrower that one guy can both operate and be the shooter ? my rifle club deconstructed the MEC thrower that I had been using. Thanks !

We have an Atlas 50 wobbler with 50 ft foot control cord. I can load it with ramps by myself, excellent thrower. Probably more thsn what you are thinking. My boy shoots trap so we use it a lot.

Do all Outdoors makes several ones that you hook a car battery up to and can operate and shoot at the same time. I have one I really like I have had for about 15 years.

Do all Outdoors makes several ones that you hook a car battery up to and can operate and shoot at the same time. I have one I really like I have had for about 15 years.

I also have the DoAll. It's a pretty nice piece for the money.

I like the looks of the Do All Outdoors, but.... the reviews of it are not so good at all. Reddog - is yours a recent purchase ? the reviews I've seen says that the product is not as shown on the website , lots of alignment issues, broken clays, only throws about 20 yds. PLUS, no customer support whatsoever. So, I 'm naturally a little hesitant to buy a product from them . The Atlas 50 wobble looks great and if I didn't have to put it in my car and drive to the new shooting place every time I used it, I would probably go with it as the wobble is a great addition. I'm also looking at a Champion product that a wobble feature can be added to - if desired. Anyone use on of these ? Thanks for your suggestions !

I have one of these and it works well. Also have a manual cock & load model with a foot pedal for when I'm too lazy to set up the electric one.

Wheelybird 2.0!! I just got one and LOVE it! Wireless remote so you can stand anywhere and even shoot incoming clays, 50' foot pedal, 50 clay carriage and you can get an add on "Wobbler" oscillating base. I bought both through the sctatch and dent section of Amazon for about $400 and they were brand new with only damaged packaging. It really flings them too like 75-80 yards. The only drawback for me is that it won't throw true doubles but the cycle time is under 1.5 seconds so it's not that big of a deal. It's battery operated too.

Sell you this cheap...a little tricky but once you get the hang of it...

Attachments

• IMG_20210804_083117753.jpg
    IMG_20210804_083117753.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 8
Back