Share cost with Ohio Hunter to South Dakota

lmountjo

Hello everyone, I am heading out to Sout Dakota several times this year from Ohio and am looking for like minded ethical hunters who would be interested in sharing the cost and going.

I have 2 experienced GSP's, land to hunt on (about 3,000 acres), lodging to stay in, and am supplying the transportation. Would be open to talking with anyone interested in going and working something out. A rough idea of cost would be between $175 to $200 per day for everything (lodging, land, license, transportation, and an ethical hunting partner with 2 good dogs).

If you live or are willing to drive anywhere close to I80 or I90, the main routes from Ohio to SD, then feel free to contact me and we can discuss our options.

Fortunately, I have hunted SD for the last couple years, flushed hundreds and hundreds of birds, had both my GSP's knee deep in birds, and love every second of it.

I want to make several repeat trips this year, and think there are most likely some folks who want to do the same, or get out there for the first time.

South Dakota is an experience that everyone should have at least once in there life. It is an incredible trip, and I already have everything setup from my previous three trips out there, and look to continue heading out there each year.

If you are interested, please send me a message and maybe we can share the fields and some great hunting.

Best Regards

Last edited:
South Dakota is an experience that everyone should have at least once in there life.
[/QUOTE]

This IMO is a very true statement that applies to all upland enthusiasts.

Back