SE iowa trophy buck hunt swap

Zglas10

Im wanting to take a couple turkeys other than easterns with my bow in April. Id like to get on some pure Rio or Merriams on private land. States Id travel to are kansas, nebraska, or SD. Access to a private farm to hunt pheasant this fall/winter as well. In exchange, A 5 day trophy whitetail hunt in SE Iowa will be provided. I have private farms in both One 5 and zone 6. Tons of bedding/rut funnels and 8 bucks 3 years or older that survived the winter.

Im wanting to take a couple turkeys other than easterns with my bow in April. Id like to get on some pure Rio or Merriams on private land. States Id travel to are kansas, nebraska, or SD. Access to a private farm to hunt pheasant this fall/winter as well. In exchange, A 5 day trophy whitetail hunt in SE Iowa will be provided. I have private farms in both One 5 and zone 6. Tons of bedding/rut funnels and 8 bucks 3 years or older that survived the winter.

Thought u loved the public land challenge Zach??? Lol. Just messing with ya...

Probably won't get many takers outta KS they have monster bucks same as SD NE gotta travel to far for Merriam's ... SD hybrids or gotta drive 10 hr to Merriam's country remember...

I'm going with gun in April will let u know how we do buddy...

Last edited:
Back