Salesman

Been boring on here so i CAME UP WITH THIS AWESOME ?. What famous line do you use on salemen to save the big bucks? For equipment I finalize price and ask for a drawbar pin to make it official:thumbsup: never been told no. Cars I get tricky:eek: Say at the begining price is for everything. No salesmen remembers this until at the end when they want to add taxes and stuff you say I SAID TOTAL I WOULD PAY WAS. They look like :eek: I can't do that I didn't figure that in price. I say tough S##t I want to talk to the boss:D

That's giving them the business! ;)

Been boring on here so i CAME UP WITH THIS AWESOME ?. What famous line do you use on salemen to save the big bucks? For equipment I finalize price and ask for a drawbar pin to make it official:thumbsup: never been told no. Cars I get tricky:eek: Say at the begining price is for everything. No salesmen remembers this until at the end when they want to add taxes and stuff you say I SAID TOTAL I WOULD PAY WAS. They look like :eek: I can't do that I didn't figure that in price. I say tough S##t I want to talk to the boss:D

Good ploy cootie,

When buying cars or trucks I never talk money, with anyone but the Boss. :cheers:

Bosses don't even live around here. You telling me in PX the boss is there with all them vulture salesmen. I find that hard to believe:) Farm equipment its the boss:thumbsup: car dealers got to big 5 - 10 dealerships. Won't talk to a salemen if they have to ask someone first if its ok. What they hire him for:)

when I bought my last truck I had to bring my dog along. when I traded the dog got to ride home in the new truck. salesman asked why I brought my dog I told him if clyde gets to ride around in it for awhile then he will know that its my truck and he wont bark at it in the driveway. once when I was in a ford garage I walked thru the sales floor and looked at a new mustang. salesman came up to me and said aint that a nice car. I said not really. it upset him. he asked me what was wrong. I told him it was repainted there were paint drips hanging off the hood and dust painted over on one fender. he told me I was just too damn observant. will never buy a car there.

Back