RV in Eastern SD

raginrooster

Anyone have any knowledge of Full hook up RV spots during winter East of the River from Pierre all the way north to ND. I know most shut down for the winter. Another option is maybe a Mobile home park. Called Bobs resort but no water hook ups. Staying for up to three weeks. Dont want to mess with dump and fill all the time!
Thanks,Looking forward to some birdtime with me and the dog!

RV update

Posting to my own thread so I could give hunters out there some helpfull information.
By talking to people,internet research and a few phone call found out that almost all RV parks are shut down for the winter or do not have water and sewer just electric. When I pulled into Pierre there is a small park just behind the hospital on the river. It is run by the city and is $15 a night with elec hook ups and no water. It does have a dump station. On my way up to Mobridge on hwy 212 west of Gettysburg Bob's resort offered electric and sewer with maybe water available to get off a spigot at their store. Several other parks where shut down for the winter. In Mobridge I ended up at a Mobile Home park called Oahe Estates. It had more than several spots open for RV use with full hook ups. The rate was $15 a night or $250 a month. Sounds like a deal to me. The park is decent and the manager very friendly. Town looks like it has everything you would need. Hopefully the hunting will be great!

Good to Go

Hey Marcus small world, I grew up in Bremerton and live in Port Orchard. My wife and I will stay in Hoven for a few days then I will play it by ear. Thanks for the note. Go Huskies! John:cheers:

Back